Costs for: Host Endorsed campaigns – Live Reads – Voiced Spots – Call 888-449-2526 for Rates & to order an advertising schedule.
Information on how to advertise on the top 50 local talk radio hosts. Local endorsed ads can be very profitable. Host endorsed campaigns really work for Direct response ad campaigns. For ad rates, media kits and audience size, stats and data – call today! Getting the endorsement of a local radio host can draw considerable credibility to your offer. What does it cost? Get info. here – To buy radio advertising of any kind, Terrestrial radio, spot, Remnant, National, Network, online or satellite, Call 888-449-2526.
If you want instant Credibility and trust for your brand, if you want to make the phones ring with Direct response advertising sales… Go with local host live reads and personal talent endorsements. Get a free quote, rates, rate cards, media kits and online radio offers and alternatives. It’s about options, flexibility, speed and fast results!
Please review this partial list of radio hosts we suggest for all local or national radio campaigns. Watch this Video.
1. John and Ken, KFI 640 AM, Los Angeles, California.
2. Curtis and Kuby, WABC 770 AM, New York, New York.
3. Howie Carr, WRKO 680 AM, Boston, Massachusetts.
4. Steve Cochran, WGN 720 AM, Chicago, Illinois.
5. Bill Carroll, KFI 640 AM, Los Angeles, California.
6. Brian Wilson and Larry O’Connor, WMAL 630 AM, Washington.
7. Brian Sussman, KSFO 560 AM, San Francisco, California.
8. Jeffrey Kuhner, WRKO 680 AM, Boston, Massachusetts.
9. Roe Conn, WGN 720 AM, Chicago, Illinois.
10. Chris Plante, WMAL 630 AM, Washington, D.C.
11. Michael Berry, KTRH 740 AM, Houston, Texas.
12. Dom Giordano, WPHT 1210 AM, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
13. Doug McIntyre, KABC 790 AM, Los Angeles, California.
14. Lars Larson, KXL 101 FM, Portland, Oregon.
15. Jim Gearhart, WKXW 101.5 FM, Trenton, New Jersey.
16. Geraldo Rivera, WABC 770 AM, New York, New York.
17. Steve Dahl, WLS 890 AM, Chicago, Illinois.
18. Clarence M. Mitchell IV “C4,” WBAL 1090 AM Baltimore, Maryland.
19. Joe Pags, WOAI 1200 AM, San Antonio, Texas.
20. Bill Cunningham, WLW 700 AM, Cincinnati, Ohio.
21. Armstrong and Getty, KSTE 650 AM, Sacramento, California.
22. Ronn Owens, KGO 810 AM, San Francisco, California.
23. Chris Stigall, WPHT 1210 AM, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
24. Mark Reardon, KMOX 1120 AM, St. Louis, Missouri.
25. Ron and Don, KIRO 97.3 FM, Seattle, Washington.
26. Mandy Connell, KHOW 630 AM, Denver, Colorado.
27. Dan Yorke, WPRO 630 AM, Providence, Rhode Island.
28. Larry Young, WOLB 1010 AM, Baltimore, Maryland.
29. Mark Davis, KSKY 660 AM, Dallas, Texas.
30. John Carney, KTRS 550 AM, St. Louis, Missouri.
31. Joe Piscopo, WNYM 970 AM, New York, New York.
32. Lincoln Ware, WDBZ 1230 AM, Cincinnati, Ohio.
33. Tom Bauerle, WBEN 930 AM, Buffalo, New York.
34. Jim Villanucci, KXNT 100.5 FM, Las Vegas, Nevada.
35. Charlie Brennan, KMOX 1120 AM, St. Louis, Missouri.
36. Charlie Sykes, WTMJ 620 AM, Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
37. Brian Whitman, Ben Shapiro, Elisha Krauss, KRLA 870 AM, Los Angeles, California.
38. Tom Marr, WCBM 680 AM, Baltimore, Maryland.
39. McGraw Milhaven, KTRS 550 AM, St. Louis, Missouri.
40. John DePetro, WPRO 630 AM, Providence, Rhode Island.
41. John Hancock, WBT 1110 AM, Charlotte, North Carolina.
42. Mark Belling, WISN 1130 AM, Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
43. Joyce Kaufman, WFTL 850 AM, Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
44. Mac and Gaydos, KTAR 92.3 FM, Phoenix, Arizona.
45. Chris Merrill, KOGO 600 AM, San Diego, California.
46. Mark Trivisano, WTAM 1100 AM Cleveland, Ohio.
47. Alan Stock, KDWN 720 AM, Las Vegas, Nevada.
48. Simon Conway, WHO 1040 AM, Des Moines, Iowa.
49. Jeff Wagner, WTMJ 620 AM, Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
50. Jan Mickelson, WHO 1040 AM, Des Moines, Iowa.